a couple of day ago a part of the container that contains the break fluid of my bike broke: the little window to check the level of liquid fell out.
today i put it back in place, using a silicon gel to glue it in and to make it water tight. a couple of hours later, when the silikon was dried out, i realized that it didn't hold.
i repeated the act, using superglue instead. this worked out well and the glass is now firlmly back in place. i also replaced the break fluid, making sure that there was no air left in the tube.
the breaks are done now and all thats left to do is to replace the oilfilters. i hope i can find them here in yaounde. otherwise i'll have some sent to kinshasa.